Industrial uses of vibrators include:
- In construction industries, high-powered industrial vibrators are used to remove air bubbles from freshly poured concrete.
- Small printing firms will use vibrator tables to square-up a pile of pages after they have been printed.
- As the mechanism for a conveyor belt. Basically the belt jerks down and then back whilst not in contact with the objects being moved. Then the belt rises to recontact the object and moves forward, advancing the object. This technique is most commonly used with small particles. A similar technique can be used to achieve a vertical conveyor system using a multitude of tiny suitably-shaped buckets.
Types of vibrators
- traditional - Long, straight, and thin, with a plastic coating. Can be in many different colors
- waterproof - Can be used underwater
- jackrabbit - Two pronged for stimulation of both the vagina and the clitoris
- g-spot - Similar to the traditional vibrator but with a curve and often a soft jelly like coating
- egg (also known as the pocket rocket) - egg shaped vibrator which can be used for stimulation of the clitoris or insertion into the vagina